-->

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cold Month

I believe this year is the coldest season I have ever felt in the bay area. I already adjusted the weather here and I really like the weather here in CA than the rest of the country. It's just lucky that I live here. Nothing beats the weather in CA. Just so nice.

Lately, rain had been pouring the weekends and some days. I would say it's really good for the environment. We need more gallons of water. The water reservoir is getting dry. The more rain we could accumulate this season the better for us. We need water in most of every thing we do in the household. We can't live without it. Regardless of the rainy season we should be thankful.

With rain and cold fronts, I had been thick clothes since November. Last year was different I was just wearing light materials. These days boots and thermal clothing is a number one priority. I still hope for a better days.

No comments: