-->

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Wins Our Vote

Posted by Winford Tillman

Television time is a special time for me and my two young children, ages 3 and 4. With a boy and a girl, it can be difficult to find something that they both enjoy watching together. Although I take the time to watch seperate shows with each of them, it is also great to watch something together. We love to watch The Disney Channel on our satellite tv from ExpertSatellite.com. It is the one channel that I know offers something we can all watch together.

One of our favorite shows is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Mickey Mouse has changed so much through the years, but it doesn't matter;it is still a blast to watch. There are many different fun things for them to do during the show, and we are all learning and guessing together! My youngest daughter loves Pluto, and of course Minnie Mouse has always won my heart. Donald Duck is the winner with my 4 year old son. All of the characters are great, and the show provides quality educational shows for all of us to enjoy!

No comments: