-->

Thursday, December 9, 2010

In Class

The earliest week of last month. I took a session class on portraits photogprahy. It was just a brief technical discussion of the field. It was a very short session. At the end of the class, I feel like wanting to take some more. It could be anything besides photography but any areas in the field that I might get interested in. There are many school that you can find online to read about. It does matter how good the school represents and it's students quality of achievement. But school is just a tool, it matters on how the person who studied in the school venture out the knowledge he got from the schools curriculum.

While I was in my portrait class just last month, my hubby on the other hand was taking some classes too. He studied programs for windows. He got that course so he could understand more about networking. There are other certifications that he had wanted to take but sad to say the class he almost got was dissolved. Too bad for that. But I will recommend some sites for my hubby to look at. The Chicago CCNA and San Diego CCNA has the course that I know of relates to the class that he wanted. I would talk to him about it. He might going to take it to take the advantage of the training course like the Virginia MCITP. There are also areas in his field he might going to reconsider like the Virginia Cisco course. His work might not be related to Cisco. It might be his advantage if he can get the knowledge about 2 separate entities. A very nice way of improving ones skills. It's really nice to have so many choices to choose from.

No comments: