-->

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Overlooking the bay

One Sunday afternoon just recently, hubby was on the wheel while I took this shot. There's a warning sign not to stop all the time but the view was just amazing that I told hubby I want a shot with this. He stopped and had let me shoot.

We went to this hill out of curiosity on the vacant lot we saw online. We passed this road going up but didn't realize how beautiful it is when we were already going down the hill. I can't resist with this. I felt satisfied when I got the shot that I want. On this road, you can see from both ends the view of the bay area. From Oakland I believe from your right and Morgan hill at your left. I am not pretty sure the dimension but it's very nice to be able to see this.

The area isn't too far from we lived too. I would say 8 miles. That's not too bad. Lucky for the people and community who lives there. Envy no! It just come to mind the question what kind of job and business these people have who can get such property like that. Question that only them can answer.

No comments: