-->

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Incline Village, Lake Tahoe

I went there with hubby February of 2009. I haven't got the chance to write something about it maybe because I wasn't really looking into the pictures that I took and missed the opportunity of writing the story behind it. Now I have come to that realization, it is better to put it into writing.

This is the place where the rich lives. You can see big and grand houses here. It is one among the places that I have seen but this is one among them. It is amazing to see it myself. While driving to this village, there's a spot for picnic and beach outing. We stopped there and I got these beautiful photos. The sun that time was perfect. It was a little bright on the other hand. My photos turned out okay but many of it got too overexposed. Not aware the settings of the camera and photography itself, my hopes of a good photo didn't turn out the way I planned it. But that's what they say, through your mistakes you can learn something which that time I did.

Anyway, it is very relaxing to be in this place. So relaxing to see. The lake is magnificent and the mountain view superb. I just love nature itself.

No comments: