-->

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mountain View - Cebu

One of the many beautiful spot you don't have to miss in Cebu is this great over looking scene. This is located at Busay maybe 15 kilometers from the City. The road going up to the top is a hell of a ride if you don't have a better ride. We were riding a small car with full capacity so it was a dragging ride to get there. Lucky, the car did make it and we arrived safe and sound on top.
At the entrance, we paid Php50 each excluding the kids. We were 14 of us including the children. It is more like a complete family get together. I was happy to bring them all to see it in one time. It's good to share the blessings you have. My dad was happy he finally able to visit the place. I remembered he was asking my sister in law as to when we will going there. So I did took him with the rest of the family on my last visit. Everyone had a good time.

My Entire family

Mom and Dad

Big brother Aldin

Me with the view. Envy? Come on see it yourself. It's not too far.

My brother and his kid

No comments: