-->

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A storage solution for all our toys

Guest post written by Bill Sallow

Living in a house with three kids means that I have to watch every step in our home that I take or else I'm get a LEGO or some other kind of small and sharp toy lodged into my foot. You would think that you would even build up a tolerance to stepping on toys, but those things really hurt!

Last weekend I stepped on a matchbox car and caught myself before I slipped and fell down and I decided that I had enough and wanted to do something about it. I went online to find some kind of solution or idea about how to make a toy chest for our kids. When I was online doing that, I came across the website ClearwireInternet.com and after I looked through it a little bit, I decided to switch over our home internet service to the provider.

I did find some simple directions on how to make a toy chest and am making it a proect for myself this weekend. I'm going to lock myself in our garage until it's done and we can teach the kids to put all their toys in it. I'm just a little worried though that we'll need more than one of them for all of their toys.

No comments: