-->

Friday, March 25, 2011

Home Where I belong


I came home in a rush to visit the family but most of all to visit my sick brother. I arrived at the airport Wednesday morning almost 12 noon and I saw majority of my family. It is so nice to see them. There’s the sadness in the look of their face with all the stress that they are going through but they seemed to throw a smile at least that I am here for them and for Jerry that is my brother.
While passing the roads from airport and driving the congested streets of Cebu, along the way I saw some establishments, parks, malls and small tiny little store. What I captured in mind and stuck for sometime is the road going to my place taking SRP route. There’s a park somewhere in the middle of this road where in your site you can see the ocean. I saw some park benches and picnic tables and I was thinking I would like to take a time one day to go there and have my camera on and take captures of the scenery. Beside the park there’s a small building, I have not gone inside yet and I could have liked to see the site furnishings. But definitely, I would like to take my time while I am still here to go there and a beautiful photograph can capture the moment of the place. I hope one day it could come before I left the country.
It is so nice to be home where I was born. My presence had put significant meaning to my family and I was so glad as well that Jerry was so happy to see me. I wish for the best of Jerry and that he can show improvement while I am here.

No comments: