-->

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Goin 2 Travel


The place I always frequent visited is Hawaii. I love the weather and the island is just close to where I grow up. I feel the atmosphere is like home. The islands I already visited were Maui, Oahu and Kauai. I have not been to the Big Island. One day I hope I can go there someday. I love Hawaii. If only it’s not as expensive, I would surely love to live there. The last time I went to Hawaii was last year, my husband and I drove to see how the real estate market there. It’s just so expensive over there. I wish it could have been affordable it could have been nice to buy properties.
There are also some vacation rentals that you can choose all over the world including Hawaii. It is more cost effective with the rentals if you don’t want to live in just one place but instead use other properties all over the world. I think the prices are reasonable too if you have to compare it using hotels which is too outrageous at times.
This website Goin2Travel has adventure destinations if you want to indulge the adventure side in you. One of the places they listed on the article is Napa Valley Wine Country Estate which I already went is a cool one to try for those who want to explore the country side and the wines. Wine lover definitely would die for this place. If you are my visitor, try Napa. You would love it in there.

No comments: