-->

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sunset in Waikiki

While chasing for the last sunset, it wasn't the best but sure does for keeps.

This is my second time in Oahu, Hawaii. Just a short notice, hubby booked for 5 nights. It was unexpected because we never really plan about going nowhere. Indeed, it's nice to be able to travel when able. I had a marvelous time spending my leisure time watching the sunsets and how the day would come by. The weather just kept on changing. Sunny in the morning drizzle in the afternoon and the other way around. It never poured rain though so we were lucky.

Taken at the balcony facing the ocean. How lovely isn't it?

Anyway, my first take of photos here was 2005 and I didn't get lucky because I don't know much with photography. This time I had a few that I finally got it but not quite as I envision it. But I made justice to the photos as well thankful that hubby tried to take some for me in the background.
It was hard to get this picture but I am glad hubby pushed to get it for me.

No comments: