-->

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pali Look Out

It was raining when we were riding on the bus going to this location. The bus driver was saying to us that hopefully when we were up there the rain would stop. It did and we were able to go out from the bus and take a picture. This was the place of the battle of Pali. I haven't really read the entire history on this one and I must read about it. It's a shame not to but I will. Anyhow, this is just to let you see how nice the place is. You can see the wet land and the dry land. Gust winds on this so crazy. I wore a skirt but I've got no problem because I was wearing shorts underneath. The bus driver told us especially who wore skirts to be very careful. I was and I was aware about it so there was no concern on my part. I haven't got to take a very good picture on this because of the weather but I got a couple.

No comments: