-->

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Settling In

Almost a week now that we moved from our new place. I like it here. It's quiet and peaceful. The neighbors are quit and nice. I haven't talked to them but hubby did. I guess they are fine. I hope we will not get into a bad state with them. Our last neighbors in the old apartment was too much. We had encountered exchanging of words because of their noises. I think the neighborhood in the area I live right now is a bit much better. Though across the house there is an apartment complex and parking is hard, but all in all it's so much likable to move in.

Early today, I walked up and clean some more in the kitchen. I had started doing some arranging my food spices in the cabinet and some other items. The dishwasher is running at this time with majority of the glassware. There are so much things to be done so I can finish the kitchen today. Next plan is to arrange the living room where hubby will do the lifting for me. We haven't decided yet to where the Tv will be at and the furniture settings. I hope we can make progress today on that.

So my Thanksgiving is just doing the house chores. It's not so bad at all. My mind is at peace and I am happy to where I am at.

No comments: