-->

Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Wish for the year

My birthday is coming next month. Christmas is the day before my birthday. It's less than 30 days from now. My husband asked me about what will I want for my birthday. I have no clue yet as to what I would like to have but there are many things I am imagining I would like to have . I could lists some items in here but it doesn't mean I would want to get in one time. If I could just get one, I will be okay.

My Wish Lists:
1. Sony Camcorder - 60gb HD
2. Purse
3. Perfume - Chanel
4. Coat
5. Camera case for Nikon
6. Nikon remote control - bought
7. Nikon 55-200 mm F/4 5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor Lens w/ Vibration Reduction
8. Sandisk 8gb or more - bought
9. Shoes
10. Watch
11. Jewelry - bracelet
12. Nikon D80 - bought

1 comment:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Wow! kadaghan pud ana mga wish list oi hehehe... ako kay ambot if naa ba ko wish list hehehe

netx year na lang siguro ang wish list nako hehehe kay for sure ihatag ni hubby tanan hehehe