-->

Friday, November 30, 2012

Atmospheric Pressure

It’s not likely that the Bay area would experience storms for days. I am not sure if this already happen before but what the weather is telling me at this point is that, it’s an ugly day of heavy down pour of rain.


My desk at work can visibly see how it is outside. Leaves from the trees are all over the place. It’s wet, damp and windy. I am so sorry for some of my co-employees who are doing their job on the field. I know some of them might be wishing if they can work inside the office. Poor guys, nature doesn’t get in their favor. Sometimes you can’t predict what nature unfolds. 

Several days of gloomy weather, is not ideal for outdoor activities. Not to mention I have to get my Christmas tree this weekend. It will spoil the fun of picking a good one. I hope the wind will blow fast and take all the ugliness in them. I want to see Mr. Sunshine again.

2 comments:

Susansweaters said...

I know what you mean. I work outside part of the day. Gloomy wet weather is so yucky.

Unknown said...

you are lucky. (=

check out my blog and feel free to follow me back