-->

Monday, April 2, 2012

Living Here

Thanks to Wm Rowe

Living here has taught me a lot of things but one of the biggest is that you have to trust your intuition. I think it’s crucial that you not stay working in a job you hate for more than a year because your job is so much of your life, you know? You spend so much time there! So I decided to start my own business and boy has it been a whirlwind. I never would have imagined so many things would go into this but you know, from the Bronx T1 to the small business labor laws, I’m learning as I go. I think it’s crucial to keep your mind working well into adulthood so you don’t go stale – there’s nothing worse than getting less smart just because you don’t use your brain. I saw it happen to my own dad after he retired and now that I’m getting older I want to make sure it doesn’t happen to me, it’s just the saddest thing in the world to see from afar!

No comments: