-->

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Photography

The Author of this post is Velma Baird
Being a wedding photographer is actually a LOT more work than you might think. Not only do I have to give up all my weekends to attend weddings and photograph them I have to spend hours and hours retouching and printing and making into albums. It’s time consuming but I love every minute of it – that’s why I’m doing what I’m doing! I decided to start photographing full time a few years back when my wife got sickand I realized life’s too short not to do what you love. So here I am, home office with OC3 and a giant darkroom in the garage and you know, I’ve never been happier. My wife made a full recovery and I feel so much better now about not having to work 50 hour weeks at a job I hate. I may work now more than I did before but it’s easier work that I love doing. I don’t think you can ask for a job that gives you more than that, you know?

No comments: