-->

Friday, February 25, 2011

Real Estate in CA

I was reading the news few weeks ago about how the change in real estate places such as San Jose, San Diego and Washington. The cities real estate prices has gone up 3% or so for the last year report. It’s good to see prices going up but there’s still no doubt many places are still going down. With just a minimum rate and positive about real estate it’s really good to keep watch and read about areas that you may want to invest or buy. I have not been to San Diego and Washington but San Jose is the area where I am and I can see how the market is doing right now. It’s a pretty challenging for home buyers to purchase houses because inventory is just not that much on average median prices.

About San Diego, I wish to go there someday. My husband was so many stories to tell about the county and it’s one of my goals one day to be able to see how San Diego is and how the real estate market there especially Mission Beach where it’s just two miles from the ocean. I love to see how the property is situated near the ocean. That could be a good retirement place to live.

What makes good about living here in the bay area is the weather and the kind of neighborhood that we are in. There are pockets too. Not all the streets are great but there is just a bunch of nice streets as well. I love going to Saratoga from where I live which is just very close. Just a mile down the road and I can see how the houses are well kept and those million dollar property. It’s lovely to see all of those and I wonder just how lucky those home owners are.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you a first time home buyer? At this exciting stage in your life you need to be aware of the magnitude of your decisions as buying a home is a massive investment. For most of us, buying a home is the biggest investment we will ever make. While the process of buying a new home may seem fairly straight forward to many it can be a bit daunting for new buyers who are not familiar with all the processes and procedures. Don’t let it overwhelm you and don’t panic. Learn more:

Home credit tips

Roche said...

@dan: im not a first time buyer.. its just overwhelming here in San Jose area. the market is moving fast.