-->

Monday, January 5, 2009

Fresh bad start

Well, I guess you all know about how I worked with my boss. Today, it seems that he got into that spell again. He got a problem with me not communicating with him openly of whatsoever that is going on with my work and other stuff. I got so much pressure with that knowing if the phone lines are busy, it needed to be taken care of. If I don't answer it quick, he will got a problem. If there are problems that come up, he got stressed. His just too much to handle.

The economy is too bad right now that quitting your job is not an option. But how can you hold on to that job when you can't deal with the people you worked with. The saddest part, you did your best but the best that you give is not enough to the people you want to pleased with. It's tough to do your very best when it's not appreciated. All I can say I did my share and I had impart the best of me to help the company. It's time to move on and this time it will be for real. I had enough of getting myself with harsh comment and appreciation that I am not too sure if it's really true.

No comments: