-->

Friday, October 3, 2008

Day with the girls

Ji-ann picked me up with her new car scion xd at 11am. I was greeted with a warm hug and a cheerful smile and laughter. She's a good friend and it's so nice to see her again. I don't often see my friends these days for most of my time I spent it with hubby. I can see them anytime as much as I would want to but these times my hubby needs me for a very good reason so I rather have it spend more with him and I will see friends when I am able. I am glad today that Ji-ann can go for a lunch date as well as Judith whom I chatted the other day and she's interested to go for it too. It was a good day to spend at Super buffet where we ate a lot. The food was great.Past 1am Ji-ann said goodbye while Judith and I went to stroll around Santana Row and also went to watch a movie "The Duchess". My heart bleed with the movie. I loved it but at the same time give me time to reflect what if I was her. What will I do with a Duke who is a womanizer, who doesn't give a damn on returning love or give time to make the marriage work? A prisoner in a great big palace where luxury is outrageous. Will that make me happy? At the end though I felt sad after the movie, it is still a good movie to watch. Keira Knightly is such a great actress. Loved her and her fashion.

1 comment:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

shopping shopping jud mo, makawala ng stress hehehe